Scope of the Job
The position is open to candidates that have a biomedical PhD or a Nursing Degree, knowledge in Clinical Research and professional experience(s).
Main responsibilities / Major activities
The clinical scientist will provide scientific or clinical expertise by:
- Contributing to development of clinical trials from the study synopsis to full protocol writing;
- Assisting in daily management of clinical trials
- Working closely with other functional areas including statistics, regulatory, operations, data management and contracts.
- Biomedical PhD and a minimum 5 years professional experience in clinical research Or
- Nursing degree with at least 5 years of experience in Oncology and clinical research
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Must be able to work within a team and take responsibilities and initiatives
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written), other languages an asset
- Able to write and check content and quality of scientific documents
- Good communicator with a broad range of stakeholders
- Good level of computer literacy