Openings for fellowships are advertised on the EORTC website in the section “Careers”. Spontaneous applications are welcome.
The starting date of the fellowship depends mainly on the availability of projects in the specific fields of oncology.
- Be a young oncologist, a bio-statistician with at least a Masters Degree, or a health research scientist
- Have an interest in cancer clinical research
- Preferably have some experience in clinical research
- Be fluent in English
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work well with others in an international environment within a matrix organization
A letter of motivation must be sent along with a Curriculum vitae which containing the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Permanent and current address
- Phones / Fax
- Level of languages: Read/Write/Speak – Fluent/Good/Some
- Academic background since secondary school
- Professional qualifications and experience (please mention addresses)
- Current position (please mention address)
- Date of availability
- A list of abstracts / publications
- Three referees and their contact information
- Two letters of recommendations
All documents should be written in English.
The fellowship is for a period of one year renewable for up to three years.
Applications should be sent to:
EORTC Fellowship Program
Avenue E. Mounier 83 b/11, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
E-mail : email@example.com