Scope of the job
As Project Manager, you steer and coordinate the clinical trial at any time of its life cycle. You drive the team for reaching deadlines and milestones towards a successful completion. You communicate with the partners and team members at regular intervals, report potential road blocks to your managers and come with pragmatic solutions.
- Masters in biological live sciences (PhD is a plus)
- Your challenge is logistical and operational coordination of projects
- You are talented with excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully establish peer relationships within the team and effective interaction with external partners
- You are a natural team leader
- You master the English language fluently both verbal and written
- Any previous experience in the clinical trials environment is an asset.
- You have thorough experience with MS Office tools and database managements systems
- Any experience in radiation oncology / imaging is an asset