Researcher in quality of life
Scope of the job
The post holder will work on the EORTC Item Library and the new strategy to use Quality of Life (QOL) questionnaires in a more dynamic way, in a project that will last for four years. The position comprises doing research and providing service to the users of the Item Library.
The Researcher will work closely with the Quality of Life Group Item Library Committee.
Main responsibilities / Major Activities
- Help develop the QOL questionnaire strategy
- Develop an approach for the use of custom-created questionnaires (user manual etc.)
- Conduct research on user-created questionnaire strategy
- Promote the EORTC Item Library through publications
- Present the EORTC Item Library and research at meetings and conferences
- Coordinate the use of the EORTC Item Library
- Answer queries from users of the EORTC Item Library
- Ideally a PhD in Psychology, HEOR, Medicine or similar
- Preferably experience in psychometrics, health-related outcome measures, quality of life, demonstrated in peer reviewed publications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English