The EORTC Cancer Research Fund aims to raise funds to support the independent academic cancer research activities of the EORTC.
The EORTC is an international non-profit research association under Belgian law and has been conducting cancer clinical trials in Europe since 1962. Its mission is to improve the standard of cancer treatment for patients with cancer.
As a result of its comprehensive research program, more patients with cancer are being cured today than ever before, and many others are living longer with improved quality of life.
EORTC studies have led to increased survival rates for childhood cancers, Hodgkin’s disease and leukemia, melanoma, breast, uterine, prostate, testicular and bladder cancers, lung and larynx cancers, as well as many others including rare tumors (brain and sarcoma).
The EORTC is the only organization which carries out clinical trials at the European level for all types of cancer.
Your donation will help the EORTC continue to shape the future of cancer therapy.
Our audited annual account are published in full transparency on
The organizations below are entitled on behalf of EORTC to receive donations and issue tax receipts.
- In Belgium, donations of € 40 or more, made to EORTC Cancer Research Fund (AISBL – N° d’entreprise 0416.340.628 – IBAN: BE79 0682 4292 7433 – BIC: GKCCBEBB) are tax deductible.
- In the UK, donations can be made to Friends of EORTC (Registered charity England & Wales 272818) – IBAN: GB30 COUT 1800 0201 8843 95 – SWIFT: COUTGB22 ), which is entitled to claim Gift Aid on gifts by UK tax payers.
- In France, donations made to Fondation Française pour la Recherche et le Traitement du Cancer (Association loi 1901 – IBAN: FR76 3000 4009 3200 0100 3025 923 – BIC: BNPAFRPPMDT) are tax deductible.
- In the United States of America, donations made to The King Baudouin Foundation USA are tax deductible.
In the following countries, donations made to the order of ECRF, through Transnational Giving Europe, are tax deductible:
- Germany: through Maecenata Stiftung (IBAN: DE 4720 0303 0001 3385 3500)
- Italy: through Fondazione Vita Giving Europe – O.N.L.U.S. (IBAN: IT 24 X 02008 01611 000104033079)
- Spain: through Fundación Empresa y Sociedad (IBAN: ES 87 01280014720500003637)