Fellow in Quality of Life
EORTC promotes multidisciplinary cancer research in Europe. EORTC research is conducted in over 300 university hospitals in 32 countries. Its network of investigators comprises more than 2500 scientists and clinicians collaborating in 20 multidisciplinary groups.
The EORTC offers a one-year research fellowship (renewable to a maximum of 3 years).
The researcher will work on the EORTC Item Library and the new strategy to use questionnaires in a more dynamic way. The position comprises doing research and providing service to the users of the Item Library.
The fellow will work closely with the QLG Item Library Committee.
Main aims and tasks:
- Help develop the QOL questionnaire strategy
- Develop an approach for the use of custom-created questionnaires (user manual etc.)
- Conduct research on user-created questionnaire strategy
- Promote the EORTC Item Library through publications
- Present the EORTC Item Library and research at meetings and conferences
- Coordinate the use of the EORTC Item Library
- Answer queries from users of the EORTC Item Library
- Ideally a PhD in Psychology, HEOR, Medicine or similar
- Preferably experience in psychometrics, health-related outcome measures, quality of life, demonstrated in peer reviewed publications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Age below 35 years
The EORTC offers a highly stimulating, professional and friendly atmosphere in an international environment.