University of Antwerp City Campus, Hof van Liere – Prinsstraat 13, 2000 Antwerpen
- 1 Auditorium (capacity: 180)
- 3 Small meeting rooms ( capacity: 15 to 30)
- Also a Poster/Coffe-Break/Lunch open space is available
Welcome desk and staff at hand on Main Entrance.
Improving Translational Research: from lab to clinical practice
Topics from international speakers
- Omics (Genomics, miRNomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics and others)
- New drugs targeting key signalling
- Liquid biopsies
- Early Clinical trials design
- Integration with other EORTC groups, and others (ESMO, EACR, EMA)
- News from the lab: CRISPR ‘The disruptor’, novel experimental models, molecular imaging
- Hot topics: drugs targeting immune checkpoints, new targets: deubiquitinases and mitochondrial disfunction, new design of clinical trials
- From the industry to the academia and back: opportunity for funding, patents and publications
Local organising Committee
Prof. Dr. Eric Raymond, Hopital Beaujon (FR), PAMM chair
Prof. Dr. Christian Rolfo, Antwerp Univ. (BE), Local chair
Abstract submission: Sep 14th to Dec 15th 2015 23:59 (CET)
Abstract notification: Jan 3rd 2016
Submission form for abstracts and poster
Guidelines: Title, authors (initials, last name), affiliation, corresponding author, text (all should fit on one A4, about 500 words with Calibri 11pt)
The scientific committee will review the abstracts and select them for poster presentation or as oral proffered presentation of 10 minutes.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. A notice of acceptance will be sent by email to the correspondent.
Abstracts will be accepted or rejected at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
Prof. Dr,. Eric Raymond
Prof. Dr. C. Rolfo
Prof. Dr. Frits Peters
P. D. Annette Larsen
P. D. Elisa Giovannetti
P. D. Marc Peeters
Secretary: Marleen Roels
There is a limited number of EORTC-PAMM grants available.
Guidelines in order to be eligible for such a grant:
- graduate students and post-docs having received their Ph.D. within less than 2 years
- they should be working in the laboratory of a senior PAMM member of good standing
- they need to submit an abstract.
The scholarship application should include
- recommendation letter from the supervisor
- a budget. There is a maximum to be decided by the committee depending on the total conference budget. The scholarship budget should include the cheapest transport possibility (flight, train), registration, accommodation (with a reasonable price) and expected other costs.
The application should be sent to the PAMM treasurer Annette Larsen (email@example.com), who will carefully check the budget and to the EORTC-PAMM Antwerp meeting secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org, before the deadline (15 December)
Evaluation Criteria The evaluation criteria will include:
- On the merits of originality and interest of the subject, meaningful interpretation
- On the form: attractiveness and clarity of presentation