The Software Programmer-Analyst main responsibility is to deliver high quality regulated software applications used in clinical research. Under supervision of a lead developer and integrated within a team, this position is responsible to design, document, code, maintain, test and validate EORTC software applications, while following internal procedures and workflows.
Main responsibilities / Major Activities
- Develop and/or review technical documentation including user requirements, design and functional specifications, test protocols, validation reports.
- Develop new internal applications using approved technology stack.
- Review and test code developed by other programmers.
- Maintain existing applications including defect correction and feature enhancement.
- Design and implement databases and backend APIs.
- Develop automatic unit tests, integration tests, and functional tests of new and existing applications.
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, or same level acquired through experience.
- Deep knowledge of software engineering, including analysis, development, and testing.
- Strong interest in medical applications, clinical research, and/or scientific software.
- Strong knowledge of Git and Continuous Integration with automatic testing.
- Practical experience with angular 2+ (angular.io), or strong previous experience with JS/TS, HTML5, CSS3, and SPAs.
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET Core are assets.
- Experience with Delphi is an asset.
- Experience with WPF/XAML is an asset
- Well organized, open-minded, and able to work on different projects in parallel.
- Good written & spoken English (French and/or Dutch are assets).
- Good Team Spirit