The Contract Officer is responsible for the administration of contracts with downstream partners, including clinical sites, research groups, vendors and laboratories within the framework of EORTC projects.
Main responsibilities / activities
- Prepare and negotiate contracts (and amendments) with various downstream partners, in compliance with EORTC policies.
- Ensure the consistency of EORTC commitments between the different contractual documents ratified in the framework of an EORTC project.
- Follow-up on the finalization, signature process of contractual documents and ensure appropriate filing and scanning.
- Maintain close communication with EORTC staff and external counterparts.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the necessary contract templates and checklists.
- Pay attention to detail, abilities to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Administratively skilled, with excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly organized and enjoy working independently
- Comfortable to work with legal documentation
- Experience: minimum 3 years in contract management or similar position. Clinical research knowledge is an asset and legal background is a plus
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree
- Language: English : excellent level is required (written & spoken)