Scope of the Job
The positions are open to candidates having an M.D. degree, knowledge in Clinical Research and professional experience(s).
Main responsibilities / Major Activities
Project physician (PP) is responsible for supporting assigned drug development projects.
PP will provide medical expertise by:
- Contributing to development of trials from the study concept to full protocol writing;
- Working closely with other functional areas including statistics, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, operations, data management and contracts.
- Contributing to implementation of trials: investigator’s meetings and trainings.
- Leading the medical monitoring process: support sites for enrollment, monitoring of recruitment and study data, medical education, maintenance of protocols, preparation of study reports and safety reporting to Regulatory Bodies, preparation and meetings with DSMB or IDMC, support audits and attendance to meetings.
- A Medical Doctor degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably in Oncology. Experience in pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
- Basic understanding of medical statistics
- Team player and dynamic
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written), other languages an asset
- Good level of computer literacy
- Availability to travel