QOL TRANSLATION ASSISTANT
The QOL Translation Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Translation Team in the management of translation projects and daily administrative tasks related to the translation of quality of life questionnaires. The Translation Team is responsible for coordinating and supervising translation of questionnaires in accordance with strict guidelines, but not performing the translations themselves.
- Managing academic translation projects (together with the Translation Team Leader) – answering queries from academic collaborators, providing information and guidance, ensuring timely delivery of reports, reviewing reports etc.
- Maintaining the correct flow of translation-related documents, filing and preparing regular updates
- Supporting researchers in questionnaire development through the preparation of requested files, formatting, etc.
- Dealing with requests for certificates, questionnaires and specimens for pharmaceutical companies
- Managing files as part of quality assessment – formatting, managing version history, registering changes etc.
- University degree in languages/linguistics.
- Experience in administrative work.
- Preferably with some experience in translation and proofreading.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Willingness to learn.
- Computer literate with standard software and excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent in English and at least one other language. Knowledge of other languages is an important asset.