Clinical Trial Statistics for Non Statisticians – Amman, Jordan
About the Course
A highly experienced faculty will present a stimulating and intensive course on clinical trial statistics
Course language: English
This course is aimed at non-statisticians who work in clinical research or at statisticians with little or no experience in clinical trials and would like to deepen their knowledge in the field. Specifically, the course will go through the following concepts:
- Principles of comparative clinical trials
- Advanced methods for phase III trials
- Exploratory studies and adaptive designs
- Registration will close on March 31, 2020
- NO on-site registrations
- Your registration is confirmed once the proof of payment is received.
Course fee: US $ 700
Fee includes the course material, certificate, lunches, and coffee breaks.
Payments should be made by Bank Transfer in US Dollar to the following account:
Account Name: King Hussein Cancer Center
Bank Name: Bank of Jordan
Branch: Jabal Amman – First Circle
Account Number: 021/0023010140803003
Swift Code: BJORJOAXX
The course will be held at Mövenpick Hotel – Amman, Jordan.