Register Now to our Webinar on Clinical Trials During the Corona Virus Pandemic: Pragmatic Approach to the Risks!
EFGCP is caring about your study participants in COVID-19 times!
To keep you informed, our Audit Working Party has compiled a repository of national and international guidances related to clinical trials management during the Coronavirus pandemic.
This Repository is available for free to everybody and is daily updated:See the Repository
06th of April 2020 – 5:00 – 6:30 PM CET
We are organising a webinar on Clinical Trials During the Corona Virus Pandemic: Pragmatic Approach to the Risks.
Quality and ethics experts share their views and respond to your questions from sponsor and site points of view.
Register now to learn about risk assessment and finding pragmatic solutions to protecting your patients in your clinical trials during the Corona virus crisis.
- Cathy Dove (Dove Quality Solutions),
- Claire Khalil (Evelo Biosciences),
- Heather Sampson (University of Toronto),
- Seifeddine Amara Madi (GSK)
- Mark Poulton (Poulton Quality Solutions)
- 29.00 € for EFGCP Members
- 49.00 € for Non-EFGCP Members