The EORTC Radiation Oncology Group (ROG) suggests to its members the services of IROC Houston at the MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, for the organization of external monitoring of dosimetry of photon and/or electron beams.
The following minimum audit is required:
- At least the selected photon beam energy to be used within a trial
- 2 electron beams (lowest and highest electron energy) not necessarily on the same machine, if electrons are to be used in the trial
Centers are asked to contact IROC Houston directly (see below) and payment is to be made by the center to IROC Houston directly. OSLD/TLDs will be shipped within 1 working day after receipt of a request. Reports are generally sent to the institution approximately 17 – 22 days after irradiation.
- Go to the IROC Houston website
- From the top homepage banner, choose “New Participant Demographics Form”
- Complete and submit this form online, and IROC Houston will add your institution to their OSLD/TLD program
- Contact Bryan Stewart at IROCHouston@mdanderson.org to request an audit. (tel. +1713.745.8989)
- Include in your e-mail subject line: “EORTC OSLD/TLD program”
For further information from the EORTC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org