EORTC supports developing greater knowledge and insights into cancer biology to improve diagnostics, treatments, survival, and quality of life. EORTC ensures that the data and samples, collected within the context of its research will be put to good use by the cancer research community.
Data requestors are invited to submit a research proposal, according to the EORTC data sharing policy by using the online forms below. Only requests from qualified researchers will be considered.
Browse the EORTC Clinical Trials Database for information about our trials.
For EORTC data and samples
This section is applicable to requests for data or samples for external research done without the involvement of EORTC.
Each request will be evaluated for scientific validity and feasibility. EORTC’s review will ensure that the data can be shared for the specific purpose of the requestor’s research proposal. It is the responsibility of the requestor to ensure that the research can be conducted by seeking all applicable scientific, legal, regulatory, and ethical approvals for the research proposal. Please use the online form request for access to EORTC data and samples for external research
- EORTC policy detailing the conditions to get access to EORTC data and /or images: POL008
- EORTC policy detailing the conditions to get access to EORTC biological materials: POL020
All questions concerning EORTC data sharing should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For MINDACT data
This section is applicable to requests for biological material and/or data from the MINDACT study for external research and treatment of breast cancer. Please use the online form MINDACT request form
- Policy for Access to MINDACT Biological Materials and Data – Public Version 9
- MINDACT Principles for Publication and Presentation – Public version 2.0
- Consult the list of approved/ongoing and finalised projects here(in the related projects’ section)
All questions concerning MINDACT data should be addressed to: mindactRP@eortc.org