EORTC supports data sharing and invites researchers within and outside the EORTC to access datasets according to its data sharing policy.
All efforts should be made by the scientific community to develop greater knowledge and insights into our understanding of cancer biology to constantly improve treatments.
EORTC is committed to ensuring the data its studies generate is put to good use by the cancer research community.
EORTC’s policy to consider sharing all data and human biological material generated from its research, whilst safeguarding intellectual property, the privacy of patients and confidentiality. This is only upon request from qualified scientific and medical researchers, for reanalysis and other research purposes.
EORTC complies with the OECD Principles and Guidelines for Access to Research Data from Public Funding and with the National Institutes of Health Final Statement on Sharing Research Data released on February 26, 2003; it is committed to do so within the limits needed to guarantee the protection of personal data in accordance with the EU data protection rules and other applicable European legislation.
Data applicants are required to submit a research proposal. Each request will be evaluated by EORTC’s scientific specialists for scientific validity and feasibility.
Browse our Clinical Trials Database for information about our EORTC trials.
For EORTC data
- Consult POL008, the EORTC policy detailing the conditions to get access to EORTC data or images
- Consult POL020, the EORTC policy detailing the conditions to get access to EORTC biological materials
- EORTC request form for access to data, images and biological materials
All questions concerning EORTC data sharing should be addressed to email@example.com.
For MINDACT data
- Consult Policy for Access to MINDACT Biological Materials and Data – Public Version 9
- Consult MINDACT Principles for Publication and Presentation – Public version 2.0
- MINDACT request form for access to biological materials and data
- Consult the list of approved/ongoing and finalized projects here (in the related projects’ section)