22-25 February 2012, Istanbul, Turkey
Introducing EiO 2012 – The second in a series of annual international conferences in the field of oncology featuring distinguished experts selectively presenting the latest scientific findings and advances in oncology, as these relate to clinical practice.
- A plethora of distinguished speakers from across the globe
- A comprehensive annual review of the latest emerging evidence and clinical practices
- Exclusive structured and unstructured networking opportunities
- Awards and scientific recognition for the best abstract submissions
- CME/CPD accreditation provided
Main thematic axes:
- Prevention & Early Diagnosis of Cancer
- Diagnosis & Staging of Cancer
- Treatment of Cancer and Supportive Care of Cancer Patients
Who should attend?
The Conference is addressed primarily to medical oncologists, surgical oncologists and radiation oncologists while it is also of interest to pathologists, radiologists and translational-oriented researchers.
Days to remember:
Last day to register at the “early bird” fee: 17 June 2011
Last day to submit your abstract: 30 September 2011