EORTC Biobanking Project
About the Biobanking Project
- The EORTC aims to create Europe’s first Biobank for the study of colorectal cancers.
- This is a unique scientific pan-European initiative, building on the mapping of the human genome.
- The Biobank will be a leading force in the new phase of progress in cancer treatment.
“The EORTC needs to make this biobank a reality to help patients, present and future, who suffer from cancer.”
A Pan-European Partnership
The EORTC Charitable Trust and Alliance Boots are working to:
- Raise 5 million euros over the next 5 years
- Create a Biobank for Colorectal Cancer Tissues
- Set up a DNA Biobank