EORTC Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group Spring Meeting
April 20 - April 21
The Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group Spring meeting will be held in Limassol, Cyprus on 20-21 April (face-to-face event). It is only open to individual or site staff members of the group.
Registrations for the meeting are open and the link was sent by email. In case you are an individual or site staff member of the EORTC Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group, and you have not received the registration link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 19 April
A dinner will be organised in the evening at 20:00. You are most welcome to join in case you are planning to arrive on Wednesday.
Thursday 20 April
We will have a full day of scientific discussions starting at 10:00 until 17:00, including:
– Historical overview of STBSG: lessons learned from the past, message for the future
– An update of our discussions during the last STBSG Group Meeting (including the EMA & Anticancer Fund Initiatives)
– Discussions on the FUTURE registry – HRQoL after unplanned excisions
A sight-seeing tour is organised on Thursday between 17:30-19:30, followed by a dinner.
Friday 21 April
In the morning we will have the rest of the meeting, including:
– Subcommittee discussions
– New EORTC projects
– Ongoing EORTC projects
The end is foreseen around 12:30 so that you are still able to catch a flight in the afternoon. If you don’t have a flight to catch, you are welcome to join the lunch.
There are 2 airports at Cyprus that can be used for international flights:
• Larnaca: 35 min by car from the venue
• Paphos: 50 min by car from the venue
Venue & Accommodation
The meeting will take place in Hotel St Raphael’s Resort (Limassol, Cyprus).
Our local host, Dr. Anastasia Constantinidou, has negotiated special prices for our stay in this hotel. The reduced rates are valid from 18 April to 23 April (in case you would like to stay longer) and will stay valid until end of January 2023 and they will gradually rise until April 2023. We recommend you therefore to book early enough.
You can make a reservation via this link. The booking code is oncon.
The prices are as follows:
For Sea View Room*:
• Current rate is Double €150.00 & Single €120.00 for all reservations received up to 31/1/2023.
• For booking period 1/2/23 – 28/2/23 the rate will go to €160.00 for Double and €130.00 for Single.
• For booking period 1/3/23 – 31/3/23 the rate will go to €170.00 for Double and €140.00 for Single.
For Marina View Room*:
• Current rate is Double €170.00 & Single €140.00 for all reservations received up to 31/1/2023.
• For booking period 1/2/23 – 28/2/23 the rate will go to €180.00 for Double and €150.00 for Single.
• For booking period 1/3/23 – 31/3/23 the rate will go to €190.00 for Double and €160.00 for Single.
For Executive Marina View Room*:
• Current rate is Double €190.00 & Single €160.00 for all reservations received up to 31/1/2023.
• For booking period 1/2/23 – 28/2/23 the rate will go to €200.00 for Double and €170.00 for Single.
• For booking period 1/3/23 – 31/3/23 the rate will go to €210.00 for Double and €180.00 for Single.
* Children extra charges have been added. Sea view room can accommodate max 2+1, while Marina view room and Executive Marina room can accommodate max 2+2. Children should be below 12 years.
EHA EORTC Leukemia Group Meeting
Clinical Trial Statistics for Non-Statisticians 2023
June 13 - June 16
23rd Workshop on Methods in Clinical Cancer Research (MCCR)
June 17 - June 23
Sint Michielgestel, Netherlands
World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer
June 28 - July 1
EORTC Quality of Life Group Autumn Meeting
September 14 - September 15