Coming EventsSee past events
ESTRO EORTC OligoCare Workshop
30 June (16:00-19:00 CET) and 1 July (16:00-17:30 CET)
- Participants will learn about the current clinical status and recent scientific developments in the field of Oligo-Metastatic Disease
- Participants will learn how to optimise follow-up and data capture in OligoCare
- Participants will learn about challenging cases treated with SBRT for Oligo-Metastatic Disease
- Workshop is open to centres participating in OligoCare
- Radiation oncologists with a clinical and research focus on SBRT and Oligo-Metastatic Disease
- Medical physicists
- Radiobiologists with an interest in radiotherapy for metastatic disease
More information on the workshop website.
ESMO World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer – Virtual
By attending this meeting you can enhance your #GIOncology knowledge and advance the treatment and management of cancers of the gastrointestinal tract with the world’s leading experts.
Join for the EORTC GI Group session and many more online at www.worldgicancer.com.
EORTC Imaging Group Autumn Meeting
The EORTC Imaging Group meeting will be held on 20 September and is only open to individual or site staff members of the group.
Further details will follow in due course.