Coming EventsSee past events
EORTC-PAMM one-day educational course
(Pre)-clinical pharmacologyof anticancer drugs made (amusingly) simple
With practical sessions on data analysis & OMICS data
- How to perform pharmacological studies in vitro
- To combine or not to combine: analysis of drug interactions
- Realistic preclinical approaches: hypoxia and 3D models
- How to navigate among the -OMICS data and their correlation with pharmacological data
- Drug development, after the NCI-compounds initiative
- Neighborhood matters: new tools for co-culturing cancer cells
- Introduction to pharmacometrics
- Pharmacometrics with immunotherapy
- PK, PD, first dose and schedule selection in phase I
- New types of clinical studies
More information on the Course website.
7th ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference
ACCELERATE is an international platform of all diverse stakeholders caring about accelerating new oncology drug development for children and adolescents.
Co-organised by SIOP Europe and ITCC, this platform provides a transparent forum enabling patients and parents organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, biopharmaceutical companies and regulatory network representatives to collaborate and jointly address specific obstacles to accelerate the development of effective treatments for children and adolescents with cancer.
Venue: Steigenberger Wiltcher’s (Avenue Louise 71) in Brussels, Belgium
More information on the conference website.