Venue: Antwerp, Belgium
- Thursday 22nd October : EORTC Task Forces meeting and SPECTAcolor steering committee. The Task Force meetings are open for everyone (academic investigators, young investigators, …), except for the representatives of pharmaceutical companies. Please note that these meetings are taking place at the Antwerp hospital. Transportation with bus are organized between the hotel and the hospital (more details in the agenda).
- Friday 23rd October : EORTC Plenary session (open to everybody)
- Saturday 24th October : Scientific meeting : Molecular pathology in gastrointestinal cancer (open to everybody)
You can register to the Task Force meetings on Thursday on this following link before Wednesday 30th September: registration link
You can register to the meetings on Friday and Saturday on this following link before Wednesday 30th September: registration link
Proposal for hotels
Please find attached some information regarding hotel accommodation
- Radisson Blu Hotel (Reservation & directions to the meeting venue)
- Hyllit Hotel (Reservation & directions to the meeting venue)
- Holiday Inn Express (Reservation & directions to the meeting venue)
Please note that we will not take care of your hotel registration.
Feel free to contact Vinciane Vinckx (email@example.com) if you have questions.
EORTC GITCG team