3 EORTC abstracts were selected for the 12th European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC-12) that will take place virtually on 2-3 October 2020.
Keynote Lecture, Best and Late Breaking Abstract Presentations
Clinical Utility of MammaPrint testing in Invasive Lobular Carcinoma: Results from the MINDACT phase III trial
- Presentation number: ORAL-007
- Date: 2 October 2020, 13:50-14:00
- Speaker: Otto Metzger (USA)
Proffered Papers Session
Updated results of the MINDACT trial: 70-gene signature to guide de-escalation of chemotherapy in early breast cancer
- Presentation number: ORAL-021
- Date: 3 October 2020, 13:00-13:10
- Speaker: Emiel Rutgers (The Netherlands)
Screen-detected breast cancers have different tumor biology and better prognosis compared to interval breast cancers
- Presentation number: ORAL-011
- Date: 3 October 2020, 12:50-13:00
- Speaker: Josephine Lopes Cardozo (The Netherlands)
- MINDACT: 70-gene signature test as guidance for breast cancer treatment – video interview of Josephine Lopes Cardoso (source: ecancer)
EBCC-12 is a breast cancer conference where the very latest practice-changing research is presented. It aims to provide a unique multidisciplinary setting for all professionals with a common interest in breast cancer to discuss, debate, inform and educate themselves about this evolving disease.
To view the full two day programme, visit the EBCC-12 searchable programme.
Registration for the virtual event is still open. For further information click here.